KAPITI COMMUNITY FOODBANK
|Posted on March 12, 2018 at 3:50 PM|
1/2 a pumpkin - peeled and chopped
1 onion - chopped
2 chicken stock cubes
2 potatoes - peeled and chopped
Milk or cream - to thin soup
Cheese - grated (optional)
- In a saucepan cover potatoes and pumpkin with water.
- Add stock cubes and onion.
- Bring to the boil and simmer until tender.
- Drain off 1/2 the water.
- Mash or puree until smooth.
- Add grated cheese while hot.
- Thin to desired consistency with milk or cream before serving.