KAPITI COMMUNITY FOODBANK INCORPORATED
|Posted on March 13, 2018 at 3:35 PM|
Preperation Time - 20 mins Cook Time - 15 mins
450g tin smoked fish
4 Large potatoes - boiled and mashed with a little milk
2 TBSP flour
2 TSP mustard powder
Salt and pepper
- Boil eggs in water for 6-7mins until hard boiled. Cool under cold running water then shell and slice.
- Place eggs and smoked fish in a shallow casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir over heat for 1 min. Remove from heat
- Mix in the mustard and add the milk slowly. Season with salt and pepper, mix in the parsely now if using.
- Pour over the fish and eggs.
- Top with mashed potato.
- Bake for 15 mins at 200C until golden and bubbling.